Responsive eXtro jQuery Accordion

10 Jahre 8 Monate her - 10 Jahre 8 Monate her #512 von propolis
Hi,

I have installed module and it works - sort off. Have a look at My Site Page with the issue (link removed)

You will see that whenever you click on each section, it opens up with the read more button which is good

Now when you click the read more button, it opens the page outside of the accordion list. What I was hoping is that it would open the page in full with the other accordion lists above and below.

Does this makes sense. It just means that I can get to the other accordion pages from within the same page

Eddie

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

10 Jahre 8 Monate her #513 von Maike
Hi Eddie,

the read more button behaves as intended - exactly the same as in the default joomla com_content, it leads you to the full article. You can see this also on our demo site (demo.extro-media.de/en/responsive-joomla...onsive-tab-accordion).

However, I've forwarded your suggestion to the dev team. I'm sure this feature will be included in a future version, but I don't know until when it can be released.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.