Module not working

10 Jahre 9 Monate her #463 von Guven
Module not working wurde erstellt von Guven
Hi,My name is Seref.

This modül is not working with any browser. Please help me.
Thank you.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

10 Jahre 9 Monate her #464 von Maike
Maike antwortete auf Module not working
Hi Seref,

could you please send a email to support [at] extro-media.de with following details:

- a link to your site so we can take a look at the problem
- login credentials to your site
- please explain a bit more detailed what you mean by 'not working'

Please do not post login credentials in the forum

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

9 Jahre 3 Wochen her #697 von michwap
michwap antwortete auf Module not working
Hi,

have the same issue, the module is not working though I set all like described in thze tutorial, just not appearing at the frontend, I hope you can help,

cheers,

Michael

9 Jahre 3 Wochen her #698 von Maike
Maike antwortete auf Module not working
Hi Michael,

the ticket you created in our ticket system has already been answered, however, there might be a chance that the response email from our system was marked as spam by your email client, so please check your spam folder.

Alternatively, you can view your tickets on our site:
  • once logged in, click Support -> My tickets in the upper menu
  • now you can see a list of your tickets, click one to view the ticket details/answers

In your case, the module's output was not visible because of the background color of 2 other containers with a higher z-index . Those containers were not transparent, but had a background color of #fff . Since the Background Slider is 'behind' those containers (lower z-index) , it was not visible. So the solution is to set the background color of those containers to transparent ( set background-color to: rgba(0,0,0,0) or transparent )

Please also refer to the module's manual, parapraph 'If you're using a Artisteer template'.
Here, this behaviour is also documented, and how to solve it.

So the module is not 'not working', it is merely 'behind' all other intransparent containers. Of course, this makes the output not visible.

I will also notify our commercial support, so they can re-send the answer to your ticket.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED