× If you use the Responsive Portfolio Component, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Impossible to start initial setup

9 Jahre 10 Monate her #621 von schalipp
I am having trouble setting up the RPC portfolio. It is a chicken-and-egg problem, no matter which way I start, there is always data missing so I cannot save.

When I start by creating the first Portfolio, I am asked to enter the "Main Filter", which is a required field. Since I have no portfolio items yet, I cannot choose a filter and so I cannot save the portfolio.

When I instead start by creating portfolio elements, I am asked to choose which portfolio the new item belongs to. Since I have no portfolio yet, I cannot save the item.

So no matter which way I start, I cannot create the first item.

Can you please explain how to solve this?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

9 Jahre 10 Monate her #622 von Caro
Hello schalipp,

I have redirect your support question to the commercial support.
You are still in a valid support period.

Our commercial support will contact you asap.

Best Regards
Caro

If you think our extensions are worth 5 stars, feel free to write a review in the JED .

Thanks a lot :)

9 Jahre 1 Monat her #695 von katja_0000
Hello, I'm encountering exactly the same problem, please help.

Can't enter main filter when first creating a portfolio => New portfolio can't be saved

Can't select Portfolio when first creating a portfolio element => New element can't be saved.

9 Jahre 1 Monat her #696 von Maike
Hello katja_0000,

i will forward your inquiry to commercial support, you should be contacted shortly.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

9 Jahre 2 Wochen her #701 von fluidfusion
I had this exact problem but figured it out. Setup your Portfolio first and when you get to the field labelled "Main Filters*' just type in the search filters you want to use for this portfolio. Just remember to type and then click on what you have typed to add the filter.

After adding at least one filter you can now save the portfolio and continue to start creating the Portfolio Elements.