× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, describe us as detailed as possible, what does'nt work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

sitelinkx joomla 3 dont work

10 Jahre 8 Monate her #492 von Maike
Hi hrasko,

you can send your login credentials to support [at] extro-media.de

We've tested Sitelinkx with Firefox, Chrome, Safari and IE , and all worked correctly, so I'm really curious what the problem could be.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

9 Jahre 6 Tage her #706 von baijianpeng
Today I tested SiteLinkx v1.64 on Joomla 3.4.0 , yes, just as above mentioned, it does not work: when I click on the "New" button to add a new sitelinkx, nothing happened. That is to say, I can not open the adding/editing form.

Could you please update this extension for Joomla 3.4.x ?

Thank you.

9 Jahre 4 Tage her #708 von Maike
Hi baijianpeng,

we've just done some tests with Joomla 3.3 , J3.4 and Sitelinkx (free and commercial version).
We've tested with Firefox, Chrome and IE11 (in any combination of Joomla version (3.3 / 3.4), Sitelinkx (latest free / latest commercial) and Browser type (FF,IE,Chrome), and unfortunately, we cannot confirm your issue, i.e. on any combination, we were able to create/edit keywords as expected.
It's very hard to find out what the problem could be without further information - if we cannot reproduce the issue, we cannot correct it.
So please provide some more details (e.g. browser version, browser extensions, steps to reproduce the issue, a link to your site & login credentials, etc)
Please send your link to your site and login credentials to support [at] extro-media [dot] de
DO NOT post login credentials here in the forum.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

8 Jahre 9 Monate her #723 von Horizon
Hi,

Same problem here :-)

Plugin turned on, delete, reinstall several times, but no linx at all.

It is very important, I am ready to buy the paid version if necessary, but I am afraid paid version is also not working... joomla 3.4.1, rockettheme template...

Thanks for your help!

Moderatoren: forumsupport