Responsive gallery help language change and thumbn

8 Jahre 9 Monate her #725 von Paulius
Good day,
I need info, where I can change Help text in manually because I do not have my language in menu, and I prefer to do help in native language. Is it possible and where I can do it?
Is it possible to do that thumbnails were not so gray and were a bit more colorful?
How to do it and where I can do it?
Thank u in advice.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

8 Jahre 9 Monate her #726 von forumsupport
Hello Paulius,

you can add a additional language for the gallery script - however, there are multiple steps necessary to do so.

1. in your joomla installation, go to the directory modules/mod_emgallery/lang
2. copy the file en.js to <your languagecode>.js and edit it with a UTF8 aware text editor. Translate all language strings to your language.
3. go to the directory modules/mod_emgallery and edit the file mod_emgallery.xml
4. search for the field named 'sprache', it contains a list of all available languages. Add another option, set the value to your language code and the description to your language name, just like the other languages listed.

I think you are referring to the thumbnail image hover effect.
To remove this effect, go to the directory modules/mod_emgallery in your joomla installation and edit the file emgallery.css .
Find line 255 (class .extro-thumbnails a.emgallery img ) and set the opacity property to 1 .

regards,

forum support

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.