× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, discribe us as detailed as possible, what do not work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

desability: do not enter anything here your email

10 years 10 months ago #443 by faumarzola
how to disable mensage "do not enter anything here your email"?????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #445 by Caro
Hi faumarzola,

this sounds like a bug that was corrected in the latest version of the eXtroform Module from 06. June 2013.

Please Update your module!

www.extro-media.de/en/download/free-extr...mercial-version.html

Regards
Caro

If you think our extensions are worth 5 stars, feel free to write a review in the JED .

Thanks a lot :)

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #448 by faumarzola
hello
I'm using the component that this upgraded version 1:12
I bought it last week

this error on the link below where all requests to enter the email

/link removed/

how do I disable it?

on the module, just download it had not, thanks!

10 years 10 months ago #450 by Maike
Hi faumarzola,

on the site you provided, I can see that your forms' CSS file is empty. In the backend, you should open your form (in the form manager) and save it again, this should create a new CSS file.

If this doesn't help, you should copy the content of the default extroforms CSS file (/components/com_extroforms/css/extroforms.css) to your forms' CSS file (/components/com_extroforms/css/extroforms-2.css).

Alternatively, you can add the content of the default extroforms CSS file to your main CSS file, this should also work.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

10 years 10 months ago #452 by faumarzola
hello
Decided to put the css extroforms, but do not think that is the correct solution, because I had just removed to use the css of my template site.
After all have to have double work now, change the css to make it according to my template.
Should have an option to enable the feature request email to the customer or not.
Thank you, anyway!

Moderators: forumsupport